People often ask me how I found photography. The truth is, it found me. Once upon a time, I traveled the world for one year. Equipped with a camera in hand and the belief that great art is no accident, I captured my own stories--preserving my own precious memories of people and places that moved and shaped me. And, what began as a hobby soon became a love affair with photography and videography (I simply can't choose one over the other. I love them both!). I found my passion--my calling--my dream and it is so beautifully simple: I want to immortalize the fleeting moments that make up your life.
When I returned home, I married the man of my dreams and began living my passion for capturing other people's stories. Whether it's a wedding, a long awaited adoption, the celebration of your senior year or simply a portrait to mark this moment in your life, your life is an art form and I want capture it.
Want some other fun tid bits?
- I am a dog mom, coffee lover, Jesus follower, gypsy soul and bacon enthusiast.
- My most embarrassing moment involved accidentally signing "I love orgies" to a group of deaf students.
- I love snowy days and getting lost in far away cities.
- I used to teach Sunday school, but stopped when my lesson on "God is always with you" was interpreted as "God is your stalker."
- My handsome husband and I met on Match.com.
- I was a collegiate gymnast.
- My first job was as a barista and I gave decaf coffee to mean people.